Saturday, January 20, 2007

Life at the University of Prince Edward Island

Hi Mom and Dad, all my relatives, and friend from Saskatoon.
I guess this is a bit of an update on life here on Prince Edward Island (PEI), since I started here at the University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) in September. Things are going fairly well, I passed all of my courses and kept my Grade Point Average (GPA) up, so I was also able to keep all of my bursaries and scholarships.
I like school here. Patty (my roommate) and I go to the gym now and then to try to get more fit and to feel better about ourselves. Unless Patty is hung-over, we eat together in the Wanda Wyatt Dining Hall, which is open all day and we can eat as much as we want. Patty is a cool guy, but sometimes he makes a lot of noise, and he snores when he sleeps, so that makes it hard to concentrate.
There are some other nice people here too. I have not talked to many of them yet, but they seem really nice.
Anyway, I better go study some more for my Physics test on Thursday. I love you Mom and Dad. Thanks for the cookies.
Eugene
Postscript (PS): I do not sniff my own farts.